Welcome to Today’s Frugal Mom — a popular women’s lifestyle blog that produces fresh and compelling content for independent women from around the world.
Our reader demographic is females between the ages of 25-40, primarily from the United States but we also have readers from Europe as well. Approximately 63% of our readers are married with families and earn an income of $60,000 per year.
We are dedicated to showing you valuable information on our website which is related to the latest fashion trends, beauty, lifestyle, health, wellness tips, how-tos, #momhacks, and much more.
Our blog covers family, health, women’s lifestyle, work, DIY tutorials for those who are looking to learn new things and live healthy, happy lives.
By becoming a guest writer, you will be able to share your ideas, advice, and experiences that you think could be beneficial to our readers.
Write For Us
We are always looking for new, creative writers to create unique and plagiarism-free content for our blog.
If you have superb writing skills and a passion for women’s lifestyle related content then look no further.
Become a contributor today by submitting a guest post related to one or more of the following topics:
Article Guidelines & Requirements:
Below, you will find our article submission guidelines for content on Today’s Frugal Mom.
- Word Count: All articles must be at least 600+ words although we highly recommend article submissions of at least 1,000 words in order to provide value to our readers.
- Maximum # of links: Two dofollow links (same client).
- Homepage Feature: Yes. Your article will be shown on the homepage of our site for a limited time.
- Content Quality: Your content must be high quality, easy to read and written by a native English speaking writer.
- Internal/External Links: Writers are required to add an internal link to a relevant article on Today’s Frugal Mom as well as add a high quality authority external link to major home related magazine or recognized news source. If you do not add an internal and high quality external link in your article we will add them for you. More info here: https://moz.com/learn/seo/internal-link & https://moz.com/learn/seo/external-link
- Photos/Images: You can attach a royalty-free image to your post with proof of source OR we can source a royalty-free image for you from Unsplash. Most clients prefer the latter.
- Plagiarism Policy: We have a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism and any plagiarized content found will be automatically rejected by our team. Yes, we check every article before publishing.
- Content Creation Services: If you do not have an in-house content writer, we have an incredibly talented content creation team that can handle all of your content needs at a small additional fee. Contact us for more details.
- Beauty Tips
- Food Recipes
- Mom Life
- Mental Health & Wellness
- Mind & Body
- Skin Care
- Relationship Advice
- The Most Common Mistakes That New Bloggers Make
- 5 Pro Tips for Keeping Your Children’s Clothing Clean and Free of Stains
- Low-Cost Ways to Turn Your Basement Into a Home Gym
- Homeschool 101: Virtual Field Trips for Kids Who Love To Learn
- How to Save Money on Grocery Shopping For The Family
Guest Post Submissions:
Contact us here OR email our client manager directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to add “Today’s Frugal Mom Guest Post Inquiry” in the subject line.