I realize that the choice to homeschool our children is an incredibly personal decision. I wanted to share with my fellow military wives why our family decided to take this venture. This list in no way represents anything other than OUR personal decision, and in no way is it criticizing anyone for her decision to NOT homeschool.
To read my entire article, please head on over to Wives In Bloom, the online magazine of Christian Military Wives.
Latest posts by Carlie Kercheval (see all)
- Free Super Hero Teacher Appreciation Toppers - May 3, 2016
- 5 Ways to Become a Better Homemaker - April 27, 2016
- 5 Suggestions for the Unplugged Family: How and Why - April 26, 2016
- Ultimate Guide to Becoming a Blog-at-Home Mom - April 25, 2016
- 2016 Confident Mom Summer Survival Calendar (Frugal Activities, Recipes, & More!) - April 24, 2016