I realize that the choice to homeschool our children is an incredibly personal decision. I wanted to share with my fellow military wives why our family decided to take this venture. This list in no way represents anything other than OUR personal decision, and in no way is it criticizing anyone for her decision to NOT homeschool.
To read my entire article, please head on over to Wives In Bloom, the online magazine of Christian Military Wives.
Latest posts by Carlie Kercheval (see all)
- Munchable Math: 12 Free Printable Math Worksheet Packs - May 23, 2016
- 5 Helpful Tips When Teaching a Special Needs Child to Read - May 21, 2016
- My Lifelong Essential Oils Journey (+ a Giveaway) - May 20, 2016
- How to Start a Book Club for Teens - May 20, 2016
- 4 Reasons to Use WriteShop Junior in Your Homeschool - May 19, 2016