5 SCRIPTURES TO PRAY OVER YOUR CHILDREN
For our family, prayer is something that is a very high priority. We love having an ongoing dialogue with God all day and equally love the ability to pray for all of God’s people – especially our children. We love praying for God to show them who He created them to be, for their well being, for their future spouse, and anything else you can imagine.
The Scripture that fuels our love for prayer is found in Philippians 4:6-7:
Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
We love how Philippians 4:6-7 challenges us to form the habit of praying instead of worrying. We also love how the verse gives us the promise of peace that will guard our heart and mind. This excites us and continues to remind us of the importance of praying, even when we don’t feel like doing it.
Find me over at For The Family as my husband and I share 5 verses (of many) we use to pray over our children.
More to consider…
Latest posts by Carlie Kercheval (see all)
- 5 Tax Tips Every Professional Blogger Needs to Know - February 24, 2017
- What if LuLaRoe Could Change Your Life? - February 9, 2017
- 7 Practical Tips for a Productive Morning Routine - January 10, 2017
- 10 Reasons Every Mom Needs a Planner - December 18, 2016
- 5 Tips to Effectively Memorize Scripture - December 16, 2016