Today is the FINAL day of our exploration of Germany together. I hope you have enjoyed your time thus far! In case you have missed any of our trips, you can easily see them by going to: Exploring Germany Series.
Today we are going to explore Residenz München. This beautiful residence in Munich housed Bavarian dukes, electors and Kings from 1508 to 1918. And yes, our friend King Ludwig II was among the many royals that stayed at the Residenz Munich!
Here are my boys with King Ludwig II and King Ludwig III. It looks like Ludwig III has my Little Caveman by the neck! Hahaha!
Inside of the Residenz were some of the richest fabrics, colors, and decorating I have ever seen in person. I was smitten with the Antiquarium. I think I took over 100 photos alone in just this one room. It was so fascinating to me.
This was a beautiful rich red room inside of the Residenz that our youngest was particularly fond of.
More bits and pieces of the beauty you’ll find throughout the Residenz…
I have thoroughly enjoyed our time together during my Exploring Germany series!
Latest posts by Carlie Kercheval (see all)
- Free Super Hero Teacher Appreciation Toppers - May 3, 2016
- 5 Ways to Become a Better Homemaker - April 27, 2016
- 5 Suggestions for the Unplugged Family: How and Why - April 26, 2016
- Ultimate Guide to Becoming a Blog-at-Home Mom - April 25, 2016
- 2016 Confident Mom Summer Survival Calendar (Frugal Activities, Recipes, & More!) - April 24, 2016