For these yummy mini-bundt cakes, we used the following recipe (adapted from King Arthur Flour):
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
1/2 cup vegetable oil
3 large eggs (or egg replacer)
1.5 cups granulated sugar
1.5 cups pumpkin purée (or canned pumpkin)
1.5 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice, or a rounded 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon plus a rounded 1/4 teaspoon each ground nutmeg and ground ginger
1.5 teaspoons salt
1.5 teaspoons baking powder
Beat everything together until smooth.
Add 1 3/4 cups + 2 tablespoons (8 ounces) unbleached all purpose flour, stirring just until smooth
Put into the mini-bundt cake molds (we used the Pampered Chef mold) and bake for approximately 15 minutes. Ovens vary so be sure to keep a close eye on them.
Take them out and let them cool on a rack. Once cool, sprinkle with powdered sugar, and enjoy!
Want more Pumpkin goodness? Follow my Pumpkin board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Carlie Kercheval (see all)
- 5 Ways to Become a Better Homemaker - April 27, 2016
- 5 Suggestions for the Unplugged Family: How and Why - April 26, 2016
- Ultimate Guide to Becoming a Blog-at-Home Mom - April 25, 2016
- 2016 Confident Mom Summer Survival Calendar (Frugal Activities, Recipes, & More!) - April 24, 2016
- All New Printable Homeschool Planner - April 22, 2016