Here are two of them:
To be clear, our children most certainly are receiving a “traditional” education with reading, writing, spelling, English, math, science, art, music, cooking, foreign language, and physical education to boot. Occasionally we’ll throw in something else as interests peak – so our children are not only receiving a fabulous education; but doing so in the comfort of their own home.
You can see what curriculum choices we are using this year with our children HERE.
Grateful for His grace,
Latest posts by Carlie Kercheval (see all)
- 5 Screen-Free Summer Family Activities - May 27, 2016
- Munchable Math: 12 Free Printable Math Worksheet Packs - May 23, 2016
- 5 Helpful Tips When Teaching a Special Needs Child to Read - May 21, 2016
- My Lifelong Essential Oils Journey (+ a Giveaway) - May 20, 2016
- How to Start a Book Club for Teens - May 20, 2016