Here are two of them:
To be clear, our children most certainly are receiving a “traditional” education with reading, writing, spelling, English, math, science, art, music, cooking, foreign language, and physical education to boot. Occasionally we’ll throw in something else as interests peak – so our children are not only receiving a fabulous education; but doing so in the comfort of their own home.
You can see what curriculum choices we are using this year with our children HERE.
Grateful for His grace,
Latest posts by Carlie Kercheval (see all)
- Free Super Hero Teacher Appreciation Toppers - May 3, 2016
- 5 Ways to Become a Better Homemaker - April 27, 2016
- 5 Suggestions for the Unplugged Family: How and Why - April 26, 2016
- Ultimate Guide to Becoming a Blog-at-Home Mom - April 25, 2016
- 2016 Confident Mom Summer Survival Calendar (Frugal Activities, Recipes, & More!) - April 24, 2016