I am excited to share with you a new printable homeschool planner designed with a homeschool mom’s needs in mind. As a homeschooling mom of three, I am always in need of staying organized. Over the last several years I have tried countless ways of organization as each year our needs seem to change. For me, I am a pen and paper gal, so I love to write down my plans and really enjoy the ability to use my favorite erasable pens, too 🙂
Today I am sharing with you a wonderful new printable homeschool planner to help satisfy the organizer in you – or to help those of you who are unorganized establish a new way of doing things.
Printable Homeschool Planner
In this 10-page planner you will find:
- Daily Plan Sheet – with a to-do list, menu, date box, daily quote box, chores, water intake, and notes section
- Blank Monthly Planner – easy to customize for each month of the year
- Grade Tracker Sheet – track grades by class, assignment, and grade
- Attendance Log
- Curriculum List – list your current curriculum or next year’s curriculum to help you plan
- Reading List – keep track of books read, authors, and date finished
- Field Trip Planner – plan the fun activities for the year on this easy-to-use sheet and classify them by subject
- Password Log – for those of us who use any form of digital curriculum or even just email, this password log will help us to not lose those ever-so-easy to lose passwords!
PURCHASE YOUR PLANNER TODAY
FOR THE INTRODUCTORY PRICE OF 1.99!
More to consider…
Latest posts by Carlie Kercheval (see all)
- 7 Practical Tips for a Productive Morning Routine - January 10, 2017
- 10 Reasons Every Mom Needs a Planner - December 18, 2016
- 5 Tips to Effectively Memorize Scripture - December 16, 2016
- Memorize More of God’s Word in 2017! - December 15, 2016
- 5 Steps to Make Scripture Memory a Priority in Your Day - December 11, 2016