I wanted to share with all of you that my husband, Michael, is going to start writing for the blog. His heart is to encourage homeschooling father’s (and mother’s) by giving his perspective as a father on homeschooling for nearly a decade. We hope to make it a weekly “column” on the blog being featured on Thrusday’s. He is currently deployed to Afghanistan, so if time does not allow, we’ll make it a bi-weekly feature.
So tune in next Thursday for the first “Homeschooling, From A Father’s Perspective” column! I know you will be blessed!
Latest posts by Carlie Kercheval (see all)
- 5 Screen-Free Summer Family Activities - May 27, 2016
- Munchable Math: 12 Free Printable Math Worksheet Packs - May 23, 2016
- 5 Helpful Tips When Teaching a Special Needs Child to Read - May 21, 2016
- My Lifelong Essential Oils Journey (+ a Giveaway) - May 20, 2016
- How to Start a Book Club for Teens - May 20, 2016