I wanted to share with all of you that my husband, Michael, is going to start writing for the blog. His heart is to encourage homeschooling father’s (and mother’s) by giving his perspective as a father on homeschooling for nearly a decade. We hope to make it a weekly “column” on the blog being featured on Thrusday’s. He is currently deployed to Afghanistan, so if time does not allow, we’ll make it a bi-weekly feature.
So tune in next Thursday for the first “Homeschooling, From A Father’s Perspective” column! I know you will be blessed!
Latest posts by Carlie Kercheval (see all)
- Free Super Hero Teacher Appreciation Toppers - May 3, 2016
- 5 Ways to Become a Better Homemaker - April 27, 2016
- 5 Suggestions for the Unplugged Family: How and Why - April 26, 2016
- Ultimate Guide to Becoming a Blog-at-Home Mom - April 25, 2016
- 2016 Confident Mom Summer Survival Calendar (Frugal Activities, Recipes, & More!) - April 24, 2016