I am excited to announce that JUNE 4 is the beginning my upcoming Summer Series: Homeschooling Methods & Approaches.
My heart behind this series is to show you what some of the various homeschooling methods and approaches look like when applied in real life families.
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday throughout the months of June and July, you will hear from several different homeschool bloggers about the methods and approaches they use to teach their child(ren).
I have a line up of 20+ stellar guest bloggers that will be sharing about homeschooling from the perspective of:
- Special Needs
- Unit Studies
- Leardership Education
- Bob Jones Online
- Charlotte Mason
- Delight Directed
- Boxed Curriculum
It is my hope that many of you will not only benefit but be encouraged in your journey as you read this series! Be sure to check back often as you won’t want to miss what these 20+ amazing women have to say!
After June 4, JUST CLICK ON THE BUTTON IN THE SIDE BAR TO GO TO ALL THE CURRENT POSTS!
Latest posts by Carlie Kercheval (see all)
- 5 Ways to Become a Better Homemaker - April 27, 2016
- 5 Suggestions for the Unplugged Family: How and Why - April 26, 2016
- Ultimate Guide to Becoming a Blog-at-Home Mom - April 25, 2016
- 2016 Confident Mom Summer Survival Calendar (Frugal Activities, Recipes, & More!) - April 24, 2016
- All New Printable Homeschool Planner - April 22, 2016