Today was one of those days that military wives/mothers call “heartbreaking.” Today, my youngest child, Little Caveman cried and cried not wanting to be consoled simply because he “misses daddy.” Little Caveman, at the tender age of two is in the midst of his second long deployment – again separated from his daddy for a long, long time. He woke up from his nap wailing and crying, “I want my daddy! I want my daddy!”
That is the heartbreaking part.
But let me tell you about the LOVE of Jesus!
The LOVE of Jesus is real, it is alive at work in the hearts and minds of those who call him Lord. Even in the midst of the pain and tears of missing daddy today, Little Caveman would experience the LOVE of God in a major way.
Below you will see one way that Jesus LOVED on our precious children today, and as always, His LOVE is ON TIME!
Latest posts by Carlie Kercheval (see all)
- 5 Screen-Free Summer Family Activities - May 27, 2016
- Munchable Math: 12 Free Printable Math Worksheet Packs - May 23, 2016
- 5 Helpful Tips When Teaching a Special Needs Child to Read - May 21, 2016
- My Lifelong Essential Oils Journey (+ a Giveaway) - May 20, 2016
- How to Start a Book Club for Teens - May 20, 2016