Today was one of those days that military wives/mothers call “heartbreaking.” Today, my youngest child, Little Caveman cried and cried not wanting to be consoled simply because he “misses daddy.” Little Caveman, at the tender age of two is in the midst of his second long deployment – again separated from his daddy for a long, long time. He woke up from his nap wailing and crying, “I want my daddy! I want my daddy!”
That is the heartbreaking part.
But let me tell you about the LOVE of Jesus!
The LOVE of Jesus is real, it is alive at work in the hearts and minds of those who call him Lord. Even in the midst of the pain and tears of missing daddy today, Little Caveman would experience the LOVE of God in a major way.
Below you will see one way that Jesus LOVED on our precious children today, and as always, His LOVE is ON TIME!
Latest posts by Carlie Kercheval (see all)
- 5 Ways to Become a Better Homemaker - April 27, 2016
- 5 Suggestions for the Unplugged Family: How and Why - April 26, 2016
- Ultimate Guide to Becoming a Blog-at-Home Mom - April 25, 2016
- 2016 Confident Mom Summer Survival Calendar (Frugal Activities, Recipes, & More!) - April 24, 2016
- All New Printable Homeschool Planner - April 22, 2016