Ham and Cheese Sliders on Hawaiian Rolls
These ham and cheese sliders on King’s Hawaiian rolls are the perfect on-the-go lunch for your hungry kiddos! Be sure to make plenty of them as these will go quickly! Enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Combine butter, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, poppy seeds, and dried onion.
- Slice the Hawaiian rolls to make sandwiches. Remove tops and set aside.
- Place the bottom pieces into the prepared baking dish.
- Layer the ham onto the rolls.
- Top the ham with the Swiss cheese.
- Place the tops of the rolls onto the sandwiches.
- Brush or pour the liquid mixture evenly over the rolls.
- Bake 20 minutes or until the rolls are lightly browned and cheese has melted.
- Separate into individual sandwiches to serve.
Latest posts by Carlie Kercheval (see all)
- What if LuLaRoe Could Change Your Life? - February 9, 2017
- 7 Practical Tips for a Productive Morning Routine - January 10, 2017
- 10 Reasons Every Mom Needs a Planner - December 18, 2016
- 5 Tips to Effectively Memorize Scripture - December 16, 2016
- Memorize More of God’s Word in 2017! - December 15, 2016