If you’re like most moms, there never seem to be enough hours in the day. At the end of the day, do you find yourself exhausted with laundry yet to be done and dishes piled in the sink? Are you tired of feeling like life is one big juggling act? Here are 7 ways to get more done every day.
7 Ways to Get More Done Every Day
1. Get Plenty of Sleep…(no really!)
Without enough sleep, none of us is at our best. Making sure that, after the kids are in bed, you limit your relaxation (or chore) time so that you get enough sleep will make sure that you are able to get up and go as soon as you hear that alarm (or little voice). If you find yourself having a difficult time winding down in the evening, choose a book rather than the TV and limit your caffeine in the afternoon.
2. Take Care of Yourself
Similar to getting enough sleep, you must take care of yourself through diet and exercise. If you’re weak or sick from not eating the right foods or lack of working your muscles, you won’t have enough energy to make it through work (at home or in a work place), extracurricular activities, dinner and homework. Consulting with your doctor about a vitamin regimen can also help you to be sure that you’re getting the nutrients you need.
Latest posts by Carlie Kercheval (see all)
- 7 Practical Tips for a Productive Morning Routine - January 10, 2017
- 10 Reasons Every Mom Needs a Planner - December 18, 2016
- 5 Tips to Effectively Memorize Scripture - December 16, 2016
- Memorize More of God’s Word in 2017! - December 15, 2016
- 5 Steps to Make Scripture Memory a Priority in Your Day - December 11, 2016