Free Halloween Theme Mini-Unit for K-2
Fall is my family’s favorite time of year. From the changing of the season to the cozy warmth of of sitting by the fire together – we look forward to fall each year. The children also love to dress up and go to a local Harvest festival and enjoy getting extra candy and winning cakes at the cake walk!
I put together a FREE 6-page mini-pack for your kiddos in grades K-2 to help keep them busy while you are running errands, waiting at an older sibling’s extra curricular activity, or just plain old having fun.
This mini-unit touches on:
- and fine motor skills through coloring and tracing!
I hope you enjoy! Download your free pack here.
Latest posts by Carlie Kercheval (see all)
- 5 Tax Tips Every Professional Blogger Needs to Know - February 24, 2017
- What if LuLaRoe Could Change Your Life? - February 9, 2017
- 7 Practical Tips for a Productive Morning Routine - January 10, 2017
- 10 Reasons Every Mom Needs a Planner - December 18, 2016
- 5 Tips to Effectively Memorize Scripture - December 16, 2016