Like many of us, Chef Digit has had turkey on his mind a lot lately! He’s planning his Thanksgiving dinner and created some fun turkey-themed math problems for kids to work on while he finds the right roasting pan. Chef Digit will help your child learn basic addition and subtraction facts through colorful pictures and simple story problems. There are math problems to trace to help practice writing skills, math problems to solve to practice math skills, and simple story problems to help make abstract math concepts real and practical.
This month we’re learning how to add and subtract the number 2, and we’ll use turkey and drumsticks to do it! It’s 11 pages of prep-free fun!
Looking for more FREE munchable math fun? Check out these printable packs:
- Munchable Math-Pasta!
- Munchable Math-Cherries!
- Munchable Math-Ice Cream
- Munchable Math-Breakfast Foods
- Munchable Math-Strawberries
- Munchable Math-Soup
Latest posts by Bonnie Rose (see all)
- Animal Notebooking for Beginners – Endangered Animals, Pt. 3 - December 7, 2016
- Free Elementary Math Worksheets: Munchable Math-Christmas Cookies - December 3, 2016
- Animal Notebooking for Beginners – Endangered Animals, Pt. 2 - November 20, 2016
- Animal Notebooking for Beginners – Endangered Animals, Pt. 1 - October 24, 2016
- Animal Notebooking for Beginners – Australia, Pt. 4 - September 11, 2016