Now that autumn is here, Chef Digit is thinking about delicious meals to warm you up and fill you up! He’s been in the kitchen making all kinds of soups, so it was only natural that he put together a lot of soup-related problems and examples for this month’s Munchable Math. Chef Digit will help your child learn basic addition and subtraction facts through colorful pictures and simple story problems. There are math problems to trace to help practice writing skills, math problems to solve to practice math skills, and simple story problems to help make abstract math concepts real and practical.
This month we’re learning how to add and subtract the number 4, and we’ll use heart-warming soup to do it! It’s 17 pages of prep-free fun!
Looking for more FREE munchable math fun? Check out these printable packs:
- Munchable Math-Pasta!
- Munchable Math-Cherries!
- Munchable Math-Ice Cream
- Munchable Math-Breakfast Foods
- Munchable Math-Strawberries
Latest posts by Bonnie Rose (see all)
- Animal Notebooking for Beginners – Endangered Animals, Pt. 3 - December 7, 2016
- Free Elementary Math Worksheets: Munchable Math-Christmas Cookies - December 3, 2016
- Animal Notebooking for Beginners – Endangered Animals, Pt. 2 - November 20, 2016
- Animal Notebooking for Beginners – Endangered Animals, Pt. 1 - October 24, 2016
- Animal Notebooking for Beginners – Australia, Pt. 4 - September 11, 2016