Do you enjoy a nice warm, baked pretzel on a chilly day? Chef Digit does, and he’s got a kitchen full of pretzel-themed problems for your students. Chef Digit will help your child learn basic addition and subtraction facts through colorful pictures and simple story problems. There are math problems to trace to help practice writing skills, math problems to solve to practice math skills, and simple story problems to help make abstract math concepts real and practical.
This month we’re learning how to add and subtract the number 9, and we’ll use pretzels to do it! It’s 17 pages of prep-free fun!
Looking for more FREE munchable math fun? Check out these printable packs:
- Munchable Math-Pasta!
- Munchable Math-Cherries!
- Munchable Math-Ice Cream
- Munchable Math-Breakfast Foods
- Munchable Math-Strawberries
- Munchable Math-Soup
- Munchable Math-Turkeys
- Munchable Math-Christmas Cookies
Latest posts by Bonnie Rose (see all)
- Animal Notebooking for Beginners – Animals of Frozen Lands, Pt. 2 - February 10, 2017
- Animal Notebooking for Beginners – Animals of Frozen Lands, Pt. 1 - January 20, 2017
- Animal Notebooking for Beginners – Endangered Animals, Pt. 3 - December 7, 2016
- Free Elementary Math Worksheets: Munchable Math-Christmas Cookies - December 3, 2016
- Animal Notebooking for Beginners – Endangered Animals, Pt. 2 - November 20, 2016