Who enjoys some fun food every now and then? Whether your favorite fun food is pizza, hot dogs, hamburgers, tacos, or French Fries, Chef Digit has a special treat for you this month. He’s whipped up a 17-page free elementary math printable all about fun food! Chef Digit will help your child learn basic addition and subtraction facts through colorful pictures and simple story problems. There are math problems to trace to help practice writing skills, math problems to solve to practice math skills, and simple story problems to help make abstract math concepts real and practical.
This month we’re learning how to add and subtract the number 12, and we’ll use fun food to do it! It’s prep-free fun and learning!
Looking for more FREE munchable math fun? Check out these printable packs:
Munchable Math-Ice Cream
Munchable Math-Breakfast Foods
Munchable Math-Christmas Cookies
Latest posts by Bonnie Rose (see all)
- Animal Notebooking for Beginners – Animals of Frozen Lands, Pt. 2 - February 10, 2017
- Animal Notebooking for Beginners – Animals of Frozen Lands, Pt. 1 - January 20, 2017
- Animal Notebooking for Beginners – Endangered Animals, Pt. 3 - December 7, 2016
- Free Elementary Math Worksheets: Munchable Math-Christmas Cookies - December 3, 2016
- Animal Notebooking for Beginners – Endangered Animals, Pt. 2 - November 20, 2016