Have you ever felt isolated as a homeschooling parent? Have your children, at times, felt the same? If so, then I have some encouragement for you.
Right now my family is experiencing an extreme case of isolation. We live in a foreign country where homeschooling is illegal to the permanent residents that live here. Because we are here on temporary military orders our family is free to educate our children any way we want to. We can send them to the military schools on base, put them in the local (German) schools, or home educate. In our case, we chose to continue to homeschool.
Latest posts by Carlie Kercheval (see all)
- 5 Ways to Become a Better Homemaker - April 27, 2016
- 5 Suggestions for the Unplugged Family: How and Why - April 26, 2016
- Ultimate Guide to Becoming a Blog-at-Home Mom - April 25, 2016
- 2016 Confident Mom Summer Survival Calendar (Frugal Activities, Recipes, & More!) - April 24, 2016
- All New Printable Homeschool Planner - April 22, 2016