Have you ever felt isolated as a homeschooling parent? Have your children, at times, felt the same? If so, then I have some encouragement for you.
Right now my family is experiencing an extreme case of isolation. We live in a foreign country where homeschooling is illegal to the permanent residents that live here. Because we are here on temporary military orders our family is free to educate our children any way we want to. We can send them to the military schools on base, put them in the local (German) schools, or home educate. In our case, we chose to continue to homeschool.
Latest posts by Carlie Kercheval (see all)
- 5 Screen-Free Summer Family Activities - May 27, 2016
- Munchable Math: 12 Free Printable Math Worksheet Packs - May 23, 2016
- 5 Helpful Tips When Teaching a Special Needs Child to Read - May 21, 2016
- My Lifelong Essential Oils Journey (+ a Giveaway) - May 20, 2016
- How to Start a Book Club for Teens - May 20, 2016