DIY Mason Jar Easter Gift
One thing that our family enjoys is creating things together. As a child I was blessed to create many, many things with my grandma Jean for each holiday and it was the highlight of my childhood! Today I am going to share a fun DIY mason jar gift you and your kids can create for Easter. Super easy. Super fun!
What You’ll Need
Pour candies in jar until full.
Use twine or ribbon to tie printable tags to jar.
This is a great gift to give to family, friends, teachers, or anyone you want to bless! Enjoy!
Latest posts by Carlie Kercheval (see all)
- 7 Practical Tips for a Productive Morning Routine - January 10, 2017
- 10 Reasons Every Mom Needs a Planner - December 18, 2016
- 5 Tips to Effectively Memorize Scripture - December 16, 2016
- Memorize More of God’s Word in 2017! - December 15, 2016
- 5 Steps to Make Scripture Memory a Priority in Your Day - December 11, 2016