Curriculum. This seems to be the favorite topic of discussion for most homeschooling families this time of year. Whether you are just now starting back to school or if you school year round like we do – choosing the right curriculum for your children every year can be tricky! I have learned over the last 7 years of actually purchasing homeschooling materials, that each child is entirely different as are the needs of each child year-to-year. I am more than confident in choosing what is right for our children and just so grateful for the opportunity to educate them at home!
This is our line up for the new year:
This is our “core” line up BUT, we supplement like CRAZY!! Hope you are all having fun getting ready to start off fresh for school!
Go and check them out!
Latest posts by Carlie Kercheval (see all)
- Free Super Hero Teacher Appreciation Toppers - May 3, 2016
- 5 Ways to Become a Better Homemaker - April 27, 2016
- 5 Suggestions for the Unplugged Family: How and Why - April 26, 2016
- Ultimate Guide to Becoming a Blog-at-Home Mom - April 25, 2016
- 2016 Confident Mom Summer Survival Calendar (Frugal Activities, Recipes, & More!) - April 24, 2016