Curriculum. This seems to be the favorite topic of discussion for most homeschooling families this time of year. Whether you are just now starting back to school or if you school year round like we do – choosing the right curriculum for your children every year can be tricky! I have learned over the last 7 years of actually purchasing homeschooling materials, that each child is entirely different as are the needs of each child year-to-year. I am more than confident in choosing what is right for our children and just so grateful for the opportunity to educate them at home!
This is our line up for the new year:
This is our “core” line up BUT, we supplement like CRAZY!! Hope you are all having fun getting ready to start off fresh for school!
Go and check them out!
Latest posts by Carlie Kercheval (see all)
- 5 Screen-Free Summer Family Activities - May 27, 2016
- Munchable Math: 12 Free Printable Math Worksheet Packs - May 23, 2016
- 5 Helpful Tips When Teaching a Special Needs Child to Read - May 21, 2016
- My Lifelong Essential Oils Journey (+ a Giveaway) - May 20, 2016
- How to Start a Book Club for Teens - May 20, 2016