Journal & Coloring Book for Teen Girls
I am so thrilled to share with you a brand new journal and coloring book for teen girls by my dear friend Marcy from the blog Ben and Me.
For those of you who have had the pleasure of raising a teen girl who loves Jesus – there is nothing quite like it. Raising a daughter who loves the Lord is an honor – especially in today’s world that seems to do everything but point to Jesus. And what’s more – raising a future mother and wife to the glory of the God – I’d say that we are blessed beyond measure to be anointed with this task of mothering them!
I don’t know a Christian mom on the face of this planet who doesn’t want her daughter to be like the Proverbs 31 woman. Let’s be real, I don’t know a Christian woman in this world who doesn’t want to be a Proverbs 31 woman herself (I know I do). One of the ingredients to becoming this P31 woman is hiding God’s Word in your heart so that you may flourish under His wisdom, love, and blessing.
And that is why I am excited to share with you this phenomenal resource for your teen girl: Fine Linen & Purple: a coloring journal for teen girls who love Jesus. This amazing tool will not only allow your girl to hide God’s word in her heart through memory verses, but it will also allow her to express herself through writing and creativity. And this, dear friends, is something to be excited about!
In this precious resource for your teen girl you can expect the following:
- 28 journal pages, each with a Scripture passage
- 2 journal writing prompts, and a blank journaling lines for free writing
- 28 beautiful coloring pages, created with teen girls in mind
- 28 Scripture memory cards
The neat thing about this journal is not only is it allowing a creative space for our precious teen daughters to reflect on their relationship with God – it is also prompting them to become intentional in their ability to communicate with others the personal relationship they are building with Christ – a wonderful way to share the gospel!
I hope that your young teen daughter enjoys this journal as much as mine does. Our daughters are a gift from the Lord and I am thankful that God has entrusted me to help mold my Hannah’s precious heart!
More to consider…
Latest posts by Carlie Kercheval (see all)
- 5 Tax Tips Every Professional Blogger Needs to Know - February 24, 2017
- What if LuLaRoe Could Change Your Life? - February 9, 2017
- 7 Practical Tips for a Productive Morning Routine - January 10, 2017
- 10 Reasons Every Mom Needs a Planner - December 18, 2016
- 5 Tips to Effectively Memorize Scripture - December 16, 2016