I am so excited to share with you an new website by my friend, Erin Chase, of $5 Dinners! This amazing new website has an all-new focus: Freezer Meals! If you’ve spent any time here on the site, you will know that I am a big fan of freezer cooking. Why? Because it helps save time and money, both which we can always use more of!
All Chicken Freezer Meal Plan
Today, the meal plan I will be sharing is for all the chicken lovers out there! With the all chicken recipes plan, you’ll be making the following 5 recipes, for a total of 10 meals (4 servings each):
- 2 Slow Cooker Caribbean Chicken
- 2 Slow Cooker Honey Mustard Shredded Chicken Sandwiches
- 2 Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup
- 2 Lightened Up Chicken Parmesan
- 2 Thai Chicken Bake
Below is an example of what you can expect to find in this amazing new all chicken freezer meal plan . . .
More Meal Plans to Consider
Not a Costco Member? Here are some other great meals plans to try!
Latest posts by Carlie Kercheval (see all)
- 7 Practical Tips for a Productive Morning Routine - January 10, 2017
- 10 Reasons Every Mom Needs a Planner - December 18, 2016
- 5 Tips to Effectively Memorize Scripture - December 16, 2016
- Memorize More of God’s Word in 2017! - December 15, 2016
- 5 Steps to Make Scripture Memory a Priority in Your Day - December 11, 2016