Animal Notebooking for Beginners
We are excited to share with you a new series of free printables: Animal Notebooking for Beginners
Are you familiar with the concept of notebooking? Notebooking has become more and more popular amongst homeschooling families as a way to allow children to follow their interests in learning. Educators everywhere love the flexibility and depth that notebooking can offer their students both young and old!
In this new notebooking series your little ones can practice their handwriting skills, learn about animals, practice notebooking skills, and color pictures of exotic animals with this first in a series of beginner notebooking packs.
Australian Animals: Part One studies the emu, koala, and kookaburra. Each animal study includes an illustration of the animal, four or more pages of copywork in a large, easy-to-trace font, and a coloring page.
More to consider…
Latest posts by Bonnie Rose (see all)
- Animal Notebooking for Beginners – Endangered Animals, Pt. 3 - December 7, 2016
- Free Elementary Math Worksheets: Munchable Math-Christmas Cookies - December 3, 2016
- Animal Notebooking for Beginners – Endangered Animals, Pt. 2 - November 20, 2016
- Animal Notebooking for Beginners – Endangered Animals, Pt. 1 - October 24, 2016
- Animal Notebooking for Beginners – Australia, Pt. 4 - September 11, 2016