We’ve wrapped up our notebooking series about Australian animals, so it’s time to learn about a new group of creatures. Today we’ll start a series all about endangered animals. With this fun 18-page free printable, little ones can follow their interests in learning, learn about animals, practice notebooking skills, and color pictures of exotic animals.
Meet the ring-tailed lemur from Madagascar, the black-footed ferret from North America, and the Indochinese tiger, a big cat from Asia. Each animal study includes an illustration of the animal, four pages of copywork in a large, easy-to-trace font, and a coloring page. Eighteen pages total.
More to Consider…
Latest posts by Bonnie Rose (see all)
- Animal Notebooking for Beginners – Endangered Animals, Pt. 3 - December 7, 2016
- Free Elementary Math Worksheets: Munchable Math-Christmas Cookies - December 3, 2016
- Animal Notebooking for Beginners – Endangered Animals, Pt. 2 - November 20, 2016
- Animal Notebooking for Beginners – Endangered Animals, Pt. 1 - October 24, 2016
- Animal Notebooking for Beginners – Australia, Pt. 4 - September 11, 2016