What Australian marsupial is no friend of farmers? What New Zealand bird is about the size of a chicken? Discover fun facts about the kiwi, Tasmanian devil, and wombat with this new notebooking printable. Your little ones can practice their handwriting skills, learn about animals, practice notebooking skills, and color pictures of exotic animals with the next unit in our series of beginner notebooking packs.
Australian Animals: Part Four studies the kiwi, Tasmanian devil, and wombat. Each animal study includes an illustration of the animal, seven or more pages of copywork in a large, easy-to-trace font, and a coloring page. Twenty-seven pages total.
Did you miss the previous posts in this series:
More to Consider…
Latest posts by Bonnie Rose (see all)
- Animal Notebooking for Beginners – Animals of Frozen Lands, Pt. 2 - February 10, 2017
- Animal Notebooking for Beginners – Animals of Frozen Lands, Pt. 1 - January 20, 2017
- Animal Notebooking for Beginners – Endangered Animals, Pt. 3 - December 7, 2016
- Free Elementary Math Worksheets: Munchable Math-Christmas Cookies - December 3, 2016
- Animal Notebooking for Beginners – Endangered Animals, Pt. 2 - November 20, 2016