Aldi Meal Plan
Are you an Aldi shopper that could use some more ways to save on your food budget? How does an Aldi Meal Plan that lays out your shopping list and recipes sound?
I found this amazing post today over at I am That Lady on how she was able to feed her family of 4 TWENTY FIVE different meals for under $150! No kidding! She has the receipt from her last weeks shopping trip to prove it! And she has even put together a convenient recipe and shopping list to help make it easier on you.
Head on over to learn more and snag this money and time saving resource HERE.
Latest posts by Carlie Kercheval (see all)
- Munchable Math: 12 Free Printable Math Worksheet Packs - May 23, 2016
- 5 Helpful Tips When Teaching a Special Needs Child to Read - May 21, 2016
- My Lifelong Essential Oils Journey (+ a Giveaway) - May 20, 2016
- How to Start a Book Club for Teens - May 20, 2016
- 4 Reasons to Use WriteShop Junior in Your Homeschool - May 19, 2016