Aldi Meal Plan
Are you an Aldi shopper that could use some more ways to save on your food budget? How does an Aldi Meal Plan that lays out your shopping list and recipes sound?
I found this amazing post today over at I am That Lady on how she was able to feed her family of 4 TWENTY FIVE different meals for under $150! No kidding! She has the receipt from her last weeks shopping trip to prove it! And she has even put together a convenient recipe and shopping list to help make it easier on you.
Head on over to learn more and snag this money and time saving resource HERE.
Latest posts by Carlie Kercheval (see all)
- 5 Ways to Become a Better Homemaker - April 27, 2016
- 5 Suggestions for the Unplugged Family: How and Why - April 26, 2016
- Ultimate Guide to Becoming a Blog-at-Home Mom - April 25, 2016
- 2016 Confident Mom Summer Survival Calendar (Frugal Activities, Recipes, & More!) - April 24, 2016
- All New Printable Homeschool Planner - April 22, 2016