As I write this post I am fighting my way through a very long season of exhaustion. You know, the seasons of life where we dream of “one more hour” of sleep that never comes, and rely on coffee more than we care to admit.
Have you been there?
Not only have I been here before, I am certain I will be here again, so I’ve made peace with the fact that there is always rest, if we remain in Christ. And that, dear sisters has been the hope that carries me through.
But how can we hear His voice when we are exhausted? How can we hear God’s direction when the constant noise around us is drowning His voice out? How can we seek His face when we can barely keep up with life’s always-moving pace? I have found three ways that help keep me in a place of rest – enough rest to get everything done and have time for Jesus.
CONTINUE READING OVER AT THE BETTER MOM
Latest posts by Carlie Kercheval (see all)
- 7 Practical Tips for a Productive Morning Routine - January 10, 2017
- 10 Reasons Every Mom Needs a Planner - December 18, 2016
- 5 Tips to Effectively Memorize Scripture - December 16, 2016
- Memorize More of God’s Word in 2017! - December 15, 2016
- 5 Steps to Make Scripture Memory a Priority in Your Day - December 11, 2016