20 Freezer to Slow Cooker Meals
I don’t know about you, but I get extremely excited when I am able to make healthy, low cost meals for my family. I get even more excited when I am able to add saving time to that equation as well! Today I am excited to share with you a brand new meal plan from $5 dinners: 20 Freezer to Slow Cooker Meals.
With this plan, you get access to 3 different types of shopping lists for you as part of the Complete Package:
- Warehouse Store Shopping List – one shopping list for the warehouse store and what you might need from the grocery store (although most ingredients are pantry staples or spices you already have on hand.) – you can use this list to
- Grocery Store Shopping List – one shopping list for the grocery store, if you plan to shop for all the ingredients at once from the grocery store. We have adjust quantities to what you will actually need.
- Grocery Store “by Meat Type” Shopping List – one shopping list for the grocery store, broken down by type of meat…so that when that meat is on sale, you can buy just what you need for those recipes and assembly those meals. getting the meat when it’s on sale can cut at least $20-$30 off your total bill for all these ingredients. This shopping list can also be used to make just a few meals at a time, say if you have a limited freezer space, or the thought of putting together 20 meals at once feels overwhelming!
Also included are suggested side dish ideas on the recipes and shopping list!
- (2) Slow Cooker Chicken Cacciatore
- (2) Slow Cooker Chicken Tikka Masala
- (2) Slow Cooker Chicken Chili
- (1) Slow Cooker Orange Pork Chops
- (1) Slow Cooker Islander Pork Chops
- (2) Slow Cooker (Ground) Beef Stroganoff
- (2) Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Soup
- (2) Slow Cooker Beef & Black Bean Chili
- (2) Slow Cooker Tamale Pie
- (2) Slow Cooker Beef ‘n Broccoli
- (2) Slow Cooker Sweet ‘n Sour Beef
Be sure to purchase your plan today and help make your family’s life a little less hectic without compromising on taste and quality for dinner!
Looking for even more amazing meal plans to save you time and money? Click here.
Latest posts by Carlie Kercheval (see all)
- 7 Practical Tips for a Productive Morning Routine - January 10, 2017
- 10 Reasons Every Mom Needs a Planner - December 18, 2016
- 5 Tips to Effectively Memorize Scripture - December 16, 2016
- Memorize More of God’s Word in 2017! - December 15, 2016
- 5 Steps to Make Scripture Memory a Priority in Your Day - December 11, 2016