Are you in the market for some fun Advent calendars for kids? If so, you are in the right place! Whether they are for your own kids, nieces, nephews, grand kids, students, or others, these calendars can create very special traditions during the Christmas season! Growing up my grandma Jean always gave my brother and I an Advent calendar. This was something that both my brother and I always looked forward to. Today I am sharing some unique Advent calendars that we’ve either used or will use with our own children to countdown to Advent. I hope this list will help inspire those of you who currently use Advent calendars with new ideas for your Advent celebration. And for those of you who do not currently use an Advent calendar, I hope this inspires you to consider taking on this fun tradition of Advent!
15 Fun Advent Calendars For Kids
More great gift guides!
Latest posts by Carlie Kercheval (see all)
- 7 Practical Tips for a Productive Morning Routine - January 10, 2017
- 10 Reasons Every Mom Needs a Planner - December 18, 2016
- 5 Tips to Effectively Memorize Scripture - December 16, 2016
- Memorize More of God’s Word in 2017! - December 15, 2016
- 5 Steps to Make Scripture Memory a Priority in Your Day - December 11, 2016