10 Devotional Journals For Christian Women
As a woman who loves to write and read her Bible, I cannot get enough journals to accompany my devotions. I personally love journals that have scripture in them so that I am encouraged as I write my own thoughts for that day inside of them. And I’m not going to lie, I also love a cute, colorful devotional!
I have am currently using the first devotional below for my devotional time and LOVE it. If you or anyone you know loves to journal as they do devotionals, I highly recommend the journals below. Not only are they full of the word, they are cute, and affordable. A winning combination in my book! These devotionals are great for gift-giving year round or for one of those “just because” occasions!
Latest posts by Carlie Kercheval (see all)
- What if LuLaRoe Could Change Your Life? - February 9, 2017
- 7 Practical Tips for a Productive Morning Routine - January 10, 2017
- 10 Reasons Every Mom Needs a Planner - December 18, 2016
- 5 Tips to Effectively Memorize Scripture - December 16, 2016
- Memorize More of God’s Word in 2017! - December 15, 2016